§ 1 Information about collecting personal data
(1) In the following we inform you about the collection of personal data when visiting our website. Personal data are data that are individually relatable to you, e.g. name, address, e-mail-addresses, user behaviour.
(2) nomotec Anlagenautomationstechnik GmbH, Industriestraße 2, 2301 Groß-Enzersdorf, email@example.com (see imprint) is responsible for the content according to Article 4 (7) of the EU DS-GVO.
(3) When contacting us via e-mail, personal data that you voluntarily provide (your e-mail address, your name and telephone number) are saved in order to answer your requests. We delete your personal data if the retention of that personal data is no longer necessary or if we restrain processing in order to comply with legal retention obligations.
(4) In case we need to communicate with contracted providers about the order or want to use your personal data for promotional purposes, you will be notified immediately and in detail. You will also receive the special criteria for the duration periods for saving your data.
§ 2 Your Rights
(1) Under applicable data protection law you have the following rights:
– Right of access
– Right of rectification or erasure
– Right of restriction of processing
– Right to object to processing
– Right to data protability
Additionally, you have the right to approach the competent data protection authority with your complaint concerning processing of your personal data by us
§ 3 Collection of data when visiting our website
(1) When visiting our website only for the purpose of information, not registering or providing further information, only data sent to us by your web browser will be collected. We process the following data, which are technically necessary for us in order to display the website and to guarantee stability and safety. (legal basis Article 6 (1) p.1 lit. f DS-GVO):
– Date and time of your request
– Referrering site (site accessed before)
– Browser type/-version
– Operating system
These data cannot be used for identification purposes and we do not accumulate such data in connection with other data sources. The data will be erased after statistical evaluation. Therefore, accesses by the users to our website are saved in the server-log-files including the IP-address. Those log files are processed monthly for statistical purposes and will be erased afterwards. It is not possible for us to personally identify the user when using the data.
(2) In addition to the before mentioned data, cookies are stored on your terminal device when visiting our website. Cookies are small text tiles that are stored on your hard drive and save certain settings (set by us) and data to exchange with our website via our browser. Cookies cannot run programs or transfer viruses. They are used to make the Internet offering more user friend and more effective.
This website uses the following types of cookies:
Transiente Cookies (see a)
Persistente Cookies (see b)
(a) Transiente Cookies are automatically erased when the user’s browser is closed. This includes Session-Cookies. They save a so-called session-ID for bundling several related queries to a server. So your computer will be recognized when you return to our website. Session cookies are erased when you log-out or close the browser.
(b) Persistente Cookies are automated deleted after a given duration, which differs from cookie to cookie. You can delete the cookies at any time in the security settings of your browser.
You can configure your browser setting according to your wishes and block third-party-cookies or all cookies. Please note that you may not be able to use all functions of this website.